gtrs open days Index du Forum

gtrs open days
Journées Open sur le Circuit de Mérignac et haute Saintonge. Pilotage et Baptême sur des Protos BMW DELAGE SPORT...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Develop Facebook Application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gtrs open days Index du Forum -> Championnat de France De Drift et Europe -> Round 5
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fitsmaryk

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Develop Facebook Application Répondre en citant

How To Develop Facebook Application
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

As to question 2, to view your app, go to the canvas page url. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. facebook comments I have gone to the points given by you to developed the facebook application I want to developed the apps for my scraps Website. jack Mie, yes, I was confused by this as well. Facebook Blog i am still confuse,how to coonect with server??? . NEha I cant find the client library . keep up to good work mate . Stevor Hmm. EDIT Edit this Article . I have a question from the part you wrote about entering a canvas URL:In Canvas Callback URL, you have to enter the URL of the page on your server that will host the application. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. Vishwas hey!, is connecting facebook with flash, can be done in similar way ? thanks. reks Where is my Facebook application directory? . What is an App?Notice I said installation and not download. Kelsey This talks about posting a facebook app, but it doesnt really go into actually creating it. If you're making apps yourself, and not using any services that you have to pay for, it's free. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Jason Bass I having the same issue as Stevor and tibbi& Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TSTRING, expecting TOLDFUNCTION or TFUNCTION or TVAR or } in /home/content/j/b/a/jbass/html/nettravexpress/facebook-platform/php/facebook.php on line 38 BTW, my host is GoDaddy, and is running PHP Version: PHP 4.x Any suggestions? . An App doesnt. tibbi I also get this error: Parse error: parse error, expecting TOLDFUNCTION' or TFUNCTION or TVAR' or } in /3w/borec.cz/t/tibbi/facebook/facebook.php on line 38 also this one Razz Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: facebook in /3w/borec.cz/t/tibbi/facebook/index.php on line 13 Im not familiar with these things yet, what can I do? thx . Unless you pay for app to be hosted securely, it will only be available to the people you indicate through your settings. When looking through the code, you can find where to apply your identifying information by looking for the entries "appId" and "secret". With your existing Facebook account, add the Developer application to your Facebook profile and then click Set Up New Application. Then think about how you can deliver this information through your app. Nik Ahmad Hi Emanuele, how much does it cost to set up a new facebook apps for me? . I make a game but I can not get the screen permissions, in your app you have this screen, how i do? . thanks . Pingback: Smashing Magazine: Designing A Facebook Fan Page: Showcases, Tutorials, Resources Facebook applications for developers() . Please Explain this Step!!! . If you have any problems related to app development, always contact Facebook for detailed solutions. Thanks If you click on something on the page, then press the browser back button you get the out put below and the Facebook portion has disappeared: Warning: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/index.php:26) in /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/facebook.php on line 390 Warning: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/index.php:26) in /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/facebook.php on line 390 Warning: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/index.php:26) in /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/facebook.php on line 390 Warning: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/index.php:26) in /home/triqui/publichtml/gamemummy.com/facebook/genderzdemo/facebook.php on line 394 . Pingback: How I add facebook leaderboard to my Flixel Flash game. Pingback: Developing a Facebook Application for absolute beginners step 5 : Emanuele Feronato() . Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. How do I edit the privacy and settings for my apps and games?To edit the privacy and settings for your apps and games:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left menu.Click an app or game to edit its settings.Click Save.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Some code, like the Require function, which executes a script within a script, will need you to complete designated information.[6] These functions are largely user friendly, with explanations as to where the needed code can be found. Pingback: Smashing Magazine: Tims shared items in Google Reader: Designing A Facebook Fan Page: Showcases, Tutorials, Resources XtremelySocial.com() . Why not? What if I do? whats the benefit if any? Please give us som clarification& cross the nation 5a02188284
can you create a new album on facebook appdownload facebook em java para celularfacebook handler para samsung chathow to increase facebook likes fakefacebook ber wlan hackenfacebook hack v 1.0 user idhow to get facebook app windows 8wordpress facebook plugins 2014pirater un compte facebook forum 2014facebook closed_login_failed android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gtrs open days Index du Forum -> Championnat de France De Drift et Europe -> Round 5 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation